Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm jumping on the band wagon!


Many blogs I visit have cool ideas like Tuesday's Tidbits and Wordless Wednesdays. I know there are others but I've not had quite enough coffee this morning to remember them.

Here's my Wordless Wednesday, a photo of Q-tip boy, Blake the explorer and the king of dirt, read this post to discover why.


So if it's Wordless Wednesday, I suppose I should stop now. I need to save my energy for the 100th episode of "Lost" tonight at 9pm est on ABC. And, no, I do not work for ABC or Lost, but if they are interested, they can email me.



7 comments:

Smart Mouth Broad said...

You know the whole point of wordless Wednesday is NO words. LOL I think we just bonded as friends for life because we are the "makers of new rules."

Unknown said...

That's my beautiful Blake! Tell him Nana says hi.

Unknown said...

You tell her smart mouth!

Michel said...

that is a FAB idea..wordless Wednesday is pretty much akin to TOO LAZY TO WRITE THURSDAY...

it will be my new BFF!

PS SMB is right. You can't put words on a wordless wednesday...its just confusing!!!

Beth said...

I am so behind in reading all the great posts in my reader.

Your son is adorable! And I love that you took this picture of him.

Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry said...

SMB, we've bonded, no matter what Michel or my Mom says.
Beth, thank you, he is pretty cute, lol.

Mom's Fortress of Solitude said...

Alas, my dilemma with Wordless Wednesdays, too. I talk to freakin' much! That, and I cannot find my rechargeable camera batteries.

I know they say a picture's worth a thousand words, but my brain tells me there just HAS to be at least half a million to caption it. lol Blame it on the writer in us all!

Blake is adorable, btw!