Saturday, April 11, 2009

Honor thy Mother.

After spending the last few days with my mom in North Carolina, I thought it only fitting to mention Mother's Day is May 10th. Please remember to call your mother, send her a card and /or a gift this year. Honor your mother and let her know she is loved and appreciated. Don't take her for granted.

Amy over at Purplepinkandorange has put together a Mother's Day gift guide featuring a variety of gift ideas to honor moms, mommys, mother-to-bes, and mother-in-laws.
This guide offers new selections from independent artists you should know, or get to know. Many of the shops are offering special discounts - look for them on the right side of the page.


3 comments:

Beth said...

Great reminder to do some shopping before it is too late!

Hit 40 said...

Thank you for the shopping site. Maybe, I will spare my mom the candy calories this year!

The Retired One said...

I just saw that you joined my blog as a Follower!! Thanks so much!!
You MADE my day!! It is nice to meet you and I am sure we will be commenting back and forth lots!

The Retirement Chronicles