8 things I'm looking forward to:
- Completing my taxes now that I filed the extension.
- Finishing my new studio!
- School being out.
- Sleeping in a bit over the summer.
- "Lost" episode in 2 weeks.
- Going back to visit my mom and sister in NC. Last time was not long enough!
- the beach
- making new jewelry for Summer
8 things I did yesterday:
- Had coffee with Kim.
- Shopped for a new blouse for this weekend's party.
- Frantically tried to complete my taxes!
- Filed an extension for my taxes.
- Finally talked to Kirsten, it had been weeks, no months!
- Went to my son's baseball game and froze it was so cold.
- Watched "Lost".
8 things I wish I could do:
- Make enough/steady money with my jewelry business so that my husband doesn't feel so stressed about money.
- Go back to Italy.
- Take my kids to Italy!
- Live at the beach year round.
- Twitch my nose (like Bewitched, and move my mom and sister's house only 4 hours away, instead of 8.
- Visit my family in Phoenix more than once a year.
- teach my dog Collins not to bark constantly at anything and everything he sees at the front door and/or windows.
- go on a girls trip for a week with a great group of my girlfriends
8 shows I watch:
- Dancing with the Stars
- Greys Anatomy
- The Weather Channel
- Whatever is on the Disney Channel (not by choice)
- Dog Whisperer
8 people I tag:
- Life in left field
- Blah Blah Blah
- The Furious Five
- Gorgeous and Green
- Ziggy's Blogs
- Miss Gina Designs
- Confessions of a Moody Mommy
- Be different...Act normal
Post your own answers to the questions in each category, including 8 people you want to tag.