While visiting Momdot.com, I saw this post and thought it was a nifty idea, yes, nifty and thrifty. Why you ask? Hmmmm...
Maybe its because these two women (let's pretend its me and my BFF - you know who you all are!) are sitting at a table (let's pretend it's at Starbucks), drinking cups of coffee (again, pretending Starbucks) and one is eating a piece of cake (let's pretend its Michel since she is so completely obsessed with cake not like other friends of mine, but she's my blogging BFF, so its all fair).
I just had to play along because its also about one of my favorite things, the beach, ocean, heaven, (whatever you want to call it).
Name 6 things you love or hate about the ocean. This is so easy, I could do it with my eyes closed, thrifty, yes?
1. I love how the sand feels between my toes and how relaxing it is.
2. I love the relaxing sounds of the waves lapping against the shoreline and the squawking of the seagulls overhead - it puts me in a coma.
3. I love how easily entertained my kids are at the beach and how they love it as much as I do.
4. I love walking on the beach picking up sea shells and various other strange treasures.
5. I love ocean sunsets, they are simply the best.
6. I hate jellyfish, 'nuff said.