Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More homework from my Mom!

My mom, aka Gaston Studio, tagged me for this 6 Tag game where you post your " Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy" and then name six bloggers to play along. All the things that make me happy are very important to me but I'll wing it, so here are my 6 things:

  1. The beach! Bet you didn't see that coming, lol!
  2. The family playing monopoly and seeing my 11 year old finally winning because normally my 7 year old wins!
  3. Seeing how excited my dog Collins gets when my husband walks in the door.
  4. Watching my children mimic their daddy at the dinner table - they anticipate his actions before he does.
  5. Having a vase of sunflowers on my kitchen counter to enjoy daily.
  6. Hanging out with my family and friends!

To play along, I've selected 6 blogger friends:

Are we there yet?

Mom's fortress of Solitude

Peanut Butter & Smelly's Dad

Rundpinne

Ziggy's Blog

Coffee with the Mrs.

Stop and visit these bloggers and see what they're all about!

3 comments:

Michel said...

those were sweet things. They might even make ME happy!

Unknown said...

A woman after my own heart - the beach tops my list, too.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Fun list. I miss having my kids at the dinner table. Soon, very soon, I will have them both here. D2 is already home but is either working or at class at time for dinner.