Friday, June 12, 2009

Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and go to An Island Life and leave your link. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question for you today: In blogging, do you use your real name, as well as your family and friends names? If so, are you ever worried someone might think or react to something you've written in a negative way?

My answer: I use my real name simply because I have an online jewelry business and use my blog to give my customers, and potential customers, an opportunity to get to know me. My business goal, with this blog, is to build trust and confidence and show people there is a real person behind "Dee-Zigns", what inspires me, how I create my handmade jewelry, and running a one-person business.

My personal goal, with this blog, is to talk about things going on in my life, connect with people, and express my humor and laugh at myself. I have so many opportunities, that's for sure!

So there, I've put it out there! Your turn.

2 comments:

Smart Mouth Broad said...

As you know, I don't use our real names. Most of our family and friends know that I blog but no one at my office knows. I also like to keep some sort of anonymity because there are a lot of weirdos out there and I blab about way too much.

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm totally out there but when I blog about someone not a family member, I only use their first real names as I don't want to get sued.