Monday, October 13, 2008

Socially busy!

There is a valid reason why I have not posted lately, alright 8 days to be exact. I've become a twittermom and meeting many moms that have a lot going for themselves. Besides running a home, being a wife and mom, they are running fascinating businesses and blogs and many doing both. It's a great community of busy and productive women supporting one another with a lot of humor thrown in.

I tweet on twitter, stumbling cool sites on stumbleupon, posting new photos on facebook and flickr and answering many emails.

So when do I have time to make jewelry? Funny, haven't lately. I have quite a few designs that I need to complete. I would love to copy myself like that movie with Michael Keaton, 'Multiplicity" Anybody remember seeing it? The plot: A man who never has enough time for the things he wants to do is offered the opportunity to have himself duplicated. Yep, I would do it, short term.

It could get messy, as it did in the movie, but I would love to try that out for a few days. I wonder if anyone would notice the difference in work Toni, mommy Toni, wife Toni, friend Toni.
To be continued...


No comments: