Friday, October 31, 2008

The new website!

In the last few weeks I have been updating and refreshing the website with a fresh new look! The last few days were a bit stressful because my site was down off and on. That just about drove me nuts! It couldn't be helped, but this is a busy time of year for shopping.

So if anyone tried to shop at Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessories and had problems, I am truly sorry and I hope you'll give it another try. You can always email me toni@deezignsjewelry.com and let me know you're having trouble and I will be happy to assist you!

I'm participating in a weekly giveaway at Styleforfree.com to win a pair of Harper earrings. They'll be giving away one pair of Harper earrings every day for the next 7 days. I had to compromise a bit and offer the same style but in different colors so they would still be unique.

Please visit this cool website and enter to win the Dee-Zigns giveaway and the other fabulous giveaways up for grabs. You'll find wonderful coupons in many places you already shop and other new designers and stores you should check out.

No comments: