Friday, March 21, 2008

New designs!


I love jasper gemstones, they come in many different colors and are affordable. The strawberry jasper round gemstones are featured in this new necklace and earring set. Soft pink swirled with creamy white makes it 'strawberry" and these stones are paired with pale pink freshwater pearls in a contemporary shape. The generous 24" length of the necklace makes it versatile enough to wrap around your wrist 3 times for a gorgeous bracelet.






This set makes me think of my Mom, I can picture her wearing it over a crisp white blouse under a tailored grey suit. Pink and grey make a stunning color combination, especially in the boardroom.


My mother in law, on the other hand could be seen sporting this two strand necklace to compliment one of her beautifully tailored denim jackets and skirts.

Whatever evokes memories of our mothers, relish them. Take time to think of them and how they have touched our lives.

No comments: