Monday, March 31, 2008

Great gift idea for readers!


I've been so busy creating necklaces and earrings that I have neglected a much loved accessory that I offer - handbeaded bookmarks. I get such a kick out of creating these and never tire of color combinations.


Obviously I have the beach on my brain because all I can think about is going to the beach with a great book and using one of my colorful bookmarks. Check out these that make a wonderful gift for your favorite beach addict. A
blue glass flip flop charm dangles from one end for a bit of whimsy. On the other purple and green bookmark, a sterling silver adirondack chair hangs from one end.

Don't forget teachers - these one of a kind beaded bookmarks make a wonderful gift choice for end of the year teacher's gifts. The two bookmarks at the right are colorful and useful gifts starting at $16.








No comments: