Friday, February 26, 2010

Final Days of Clearance Sale & Changes

It's been quite a while since I last posted.

No I haven't been contemplating "Lost" and the storyline. Yeah, right!
No, I haven't been in mourning because it's the final season of my favorite tv show "Lost".
No, its not because I've been covered in snow like the rest of the country.

It's because I'm experiencing life changes that are taking up a lot of my time. But, that's life. And it's constantly changing, right?

In the meantime, go shop for great bargains on
my one of a kind, handmade jewelry at Dee-Zigns! It's the final days of my huge clearance sale, many items up to 50% off!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Life changes are always consuming, at the time. Hang in there sweetie, it'll all be over and better soon.

January Asia said...

Oh yes, life changes can take up a lot of our time.

P.S. I, too, enormously like the tv show "Lost."

http://caffeinatedglobe.blogspot.com/