Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dusting off (again)...

When they say "time flies" they aren't kidding. What with school starting, revamping my website and creating new jewelry, I've neglected my blog, again.

As a virtual store owner, I'm always looking for ways to improve the shopping experience. Some shoppers likes to sit in pajamas, coffee in hand, and slowly browse. Other shoppers, have about a nano second to buy a gift. They know they need one, but they can't be bothered with slow loading pages, dark photos, not enough information, etc. I know you know what I'm talking about.

Stop by Dee-Zigns Jewelry, check out the changes. Ive added new jewelry designs, including the Hadley necklace.
I used Czech glass in a beautiful turquoise green color. What I love about this necklace, is the smooth feel of the rectangle glass beads and the pretty hook clasp that kind of looks like a clover, not a 4 leafed clover, like, who's ever found one of those? It also reminds me of a fleur de lis symbol. Regardless, I designed the necklace to wear the clasp in front, or asymmetrical (see photo) or in back (for those off you with short, sexy hair).


Beware though, wearing this gorgeous necklace asymmetrically will have your OCD friends, turning it around so it sits on your neck, or perfectly in front. Trust me, I've had this happen!

There are two pairs of earrings, and two bracelets, to match the Hadley necklace.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Those are really GORGEOUS.

Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry said...

Thank you so much Suzy!

Hit 40 said...

The ear rings are winners! Very unique

Unknown said...

You KNOW how much I love turquoise and the pieces you've made from them are just fabulous!

Christmas is coming up, huh?