Friday, July 24, 2009

Aloha Friday and movie sidebar.

Yes, I've been MIA - missing in Atlanta. Went to my mom and sister's for a week, had a blast, but had to come back to reality.

It's been way too long since my last post! Something's gotta give (*movie sidebar below), and the "something" has been my blog. I miss my blog buddies. So I'm back with Aloha Friday...

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Thanks Kailani at An Island Life for starting this Friday tradition.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and go to An Island Life and leave your link. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question today is:
Do you watch late night tv? If so, who do you prefer? My answer: I do, I do! Especially when I cannot sleep, which has been happening all too often. Jimmy Kimmel and Craig Ferguson crack me up and make me laugh out loud. I'm sick, I know.


* Something's Gotta Give - Loved this movie! Diane Keaton is one of my favorite actresses and Jack Nicholson, what can I say, it's Jack! Frances McDormand and many other great actors are also in this movie. But, Keanu Reeves was especially attractive in this movie. Ooh, la, la! If you haven't seen this movie, go rent it today! If you like Keanu Reeves, also rent, The Lake House. There's a dance scene with Keanu and Sandra Bullock that I found very sexy, so if you need to go to the loo, pause it, so you don't miss this scene. That's all I'm saying. And no, I do not work for Blockbuster or Keanu Reeves.

10 comments:

AudreyO said...

I do not watch late night t.v. I do usually watch a DVD then turn it off as my eyes close LOL.

Jeremy said...

We don't watch tv at all. We never purchased the digital converter boxes and so none of our tv's work. We don't miss it either. We'll watch movies now and then however. :)

sues2u2 said...

I don't watch late night since Jay Leno left. I really miss him.

Becca said...

I record Jimmy Fallon....I love him!

Night Owl Mama said...

No late night is hwen I get my internet time and there is no tv on

I used to but it was so loud especially when I laughed I had to stop lol

Fragrant Liar said...

Something's Gotta Give is one of those movies where anytime it comes on, I will stop what I'm doing and watch it. It's that good for me.

I sometimes watch late night tv, but mostly on the weekends when I can afford the time to relax and vedge.

Debra said...

haven't watched late night tv since having a kiddo. Oh, I just watched the LakeHouse for the first time a couple weeks ago - great movie!

Unknown said...

As you know I don't watch late night tv anymore, but when I see something I don't want to miss, I DVR it and watch it the next day... does that count!

Loved that movie! Keanu is one of those guys that gets better with age, including his acting, which is a treat!

So enjoyed you guys being here last week!
Love,
Mom

kailani said...

I'm usually in bed by 9pm. No late night television for me. :-)

Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry said...

Audrey, Jeremy & sues2u2, night owl mama, kailani - I wish I could be like you all and NOT watch. I bet you all sleep soundly too, don't cha!?
Becca - I like Jimmy Fallon too!
Fragrant - I do the same thing, love that movie. I also do that for the Lake House.
Frugal - Glad you liked the movie!
Gaston/Mom - I know, Keanu has gotten better with age! Miss you!