Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Shopping online makes sense!

As I sit at the computer, drinking my coffee, I am compelled to write about the "Countdown to Christmas" I put on my blog. Part of me loves it because I can see the exact time to prepare without having to look at the calendar. The other part of me is freaked out by it, because I see time ticking away and I have so much to do!

My shopping is almost completed - woo-hoo! I
love shopping online. For those of you still undecided, here are just a few reasons why I shop online.

  1. Easier - No parking issues or aggravation searching from store to store. Easier to do comparison shopping.
  2. Safer - No worries that someone may be lurking in the parking lot, ready to rob you, or worse.
  3. Comfortable - No make-up, hair can be messy and you can be in your pajamas!
  4. Convenient - You can shop 24 hours a day - have a real lunch instead of shopping on your lunch hour.
  5. Save money - You save on gas, find lower prices, and many deals and promotions from your favorite merchants.
  6. Less Stressful - You avoid crowds! A lot of smaller, independent designers offer free gift wrapping - we do at Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessories.

Read this article
about shopping online.



No comments: