Sunday, November 19, 2006

New Pompom Rings

It's the week of Thanksgiving and I am writing from the state of Michigan. It's not as cold as I anticipated, but cold enough and refreshing. We are visiting my in-laws and other family members and friends.

I want to introduce you to my newest collection, the
Pompom ring! I designed these rings with young people in mind or at the very least, for the young at heart! Age is just a number, nothing more, you should wear what you love!

Where did I get the name Pompom? Searching for a name that would be fun, hip and different, it tool me back to my days as a cheerleader, hence the name "Pompom". These rings are clusters of pearls, crystals and sometimes gemstones, they move with you and make a nice compliment to any outfit for any occasion. They also make great gifts.

No comments: