Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Breast Cancer Awareness Designs


As you well know, October is the National Breast Cancer Awareness month. This year, I have joined forces with a hip group of independent designers aptly named “Indie For Awareness”, this is a new annual campaign created to raise funds and awareness by 31 of the industries hottest up and coming designers. Please click on the banner at the right
to learn more.
I am collaborating with Melanie at Earthenwood Studio to design a few very special pieces of jewelry incorporating her ceramic charms and pendants. She is a very talented designer and I feel quite honored to be working with her beautiful creations. Check out my website to view other pieces. I will be adding others soon. 20% of all sales during the month of October will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

No comments: